Veg Hyderabadi Biriyani with Boondi raita.
You can cook Veg Hyderabadi Biriyani with Boondi raita using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Hyderabadi Biriyani with Boondi raita
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1 cup of dahi (hang curd).
- You need of Veggies (onions, tomatoes, capsicum, green peas, cauliflower, carrots & potato).
- You need of Pudina & coriander leaves 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- It’s of For Boondi raita.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain curd (dahi).
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin (jeera) powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- You need of Salt to taste.
Veg Hyderabadi Biriyani with Boondi raita step by step
- Wash rice & cook it in steamer for 30 min & when it is done take out rice & spread rice on big plate to cool.
- Now boil veggies in a pan (one carrot, one potato, 1/2 cup green peas & 1/2 cup cauliflower) cut all this veggies into small pieces & boil it with one spoon salt in it.
- Now cut four onions vertically & put two spoon oil in pan & add cut onions & stir it till they are cooked golden brown in colour In between stir it It will take 10 to 15 minutes to cook onions.
- Now cut one onion, one capsicum & grate three tomatoes & chopped coriander & pudina leaves & prepare ginger garlic paste & take one sachet Kohinoor (Hyderabadi biryani masala).
- Now take a pan add three spoon of ghee & two spoon oil & when it is hot add onions, ginger garlic paste & then green chilli (cut from middle).
- Now when it is cook add capsicum & then add grated tomatoes & when it is cooked properly then add biryani masala & cook it.
- Now after two minutes add chopped coriander & pudina leaves & curd in it and stir it gently & then add boil veggies in it & stir it very lightly so that veggies are not damaged.
- Cook for at least 5 to 7 minutes & then close the flame of pan.
- Now take one big vessel in which you are going to assemble your biryani in layers & grease it with one spoon of ghee so biryani doesn’t stick to bottom.
- Now first put rice & then on rice put veggies & then rice & again veggies & in last cover with remaining rice On top garnish it with brown onions which we had prepared earlier.
- Now close the lid of the pan & keep it on iron tava & heat it for 8 minutes Then close the flame & remain it like that till 20 minutes on iron tava.
- Now prepare Boondi raita Take all the ingredients & mix it properly & don’t put Boondi in it when you prepare the raita Put Boondi in it when you are going to eat otherwise Boondi will become soft.
- Now after 20 minutes open the lid of pan & give it a quick stir to biryani so all veggies are coated with cooked rice & serve it with raita & papad.