Easy Peanut butter bar snack[No bake!]. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Perfect For Lunches, Gaming, Parties, Or To Show The Little Ones The Love They Need. Try Rice Krispies Treats® Bars Are A Ready-To-Enjoy Marshmallowy Family Favorite.
Pour the mixture over the peanut butter base and smooth into an even layer with a spatula. Remove from heat & whisk in peanut butter & vanilla. Stir in cereal, coating them completely. You can cook Easy Peanut butter bar snack[No bake!] using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut butter bar snack[No bake!]
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 6 teaspoons of sugar free syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Flax seed ground[optional].
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chia seeds[optional].
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon of Vanilla baking extract[optional].
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon[optional].
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of peanut butter of your choice.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir the peanut butter and maple syrup together for a few minutes until it's smooth. To a large bowl add the peanut butter mixture to the oats and stir until everything is well combined. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. If you're looking for a quick, easy snack – look no further than these homemade no bake peanut butter protein bars.
Easy Peanut butter bar snack[No bake!] step by step
- The order doesn't matter, just throw all the ingredients you need into a bowl and mix it well..
- Find a square shaped bowl[or just get a wide plate..
- Flatten the mix with a spoon or whatever you may have that may help..
- Cut the mix into 5 bars, or roll them into 5 balls if needed. Make sure they are equally in size..
- Put them in the fridge and wait a minimum of 1 hour for them to get cold enough to eat..
- And enjoy!.
These homemade protein bars taste like a peanut butter cup. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir in the milk powder, oats and graham cracker crumbs. Let peanut butter be the star in no bake Christmas treats like this. First, heat the peanut butter and maple syrup over low heat.