Quick snack cake. Bake Them For A Crispy Finish, Or Microwave Them For A Quick Appetizer. We Fused Them Together And Shrunk Them Down. Explore Our Official Website For Easy-To-Make Recipes W/ Delicious Rice Krispies® Treats.
Easy Vanilla Snack Cake This Easy Vanilla Snack Cake makes a celebration possible any day of the week with just a little bit of effort! The crunchy, sweet topping makes this simple pumpkin snack cake taste extra special. If you prefer a sweeter cake, omit the topping and spread with your favorite frosting instead. —Steven Schend, Grand Rapids, Michigan. You can have Quick snack cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick snack cake
- Prepare 1 box of + 1/2 of another box white cake mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
Perfect for chilly afternoons, you don't need a mixer to make this easy cake that's spiked with warm spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and vanilla bean. A snack cake implies a fast prep, probably without a mixer, and fairly simple ingredients. This Chocolate Snack Cake is all that, and results in a cake that is richer, moister and with a more refined texture than you might expect. Trusted snack cake recipes from Betty Crocker.
Quick snack cake step by step
- Set oven to 350. Mix all cake Ingredients well then pour into well greased cake pan. I used a bundt pan. Bake about 25-30 mins..
- To make the frosting, soften butter and mix with cocoa powder. Add powdered sugar and milk and mix well. Use to frost completely cooled cake..
The beauty of this cake is not only its deliciousness, but the fact that you assemble it so quickly! Banana Walnut is just one of eight great Snackin' Cake flavors. Each one's rich in real ingredients, and extra moist. Just add water, mix, bake and serve in the same pan. And baked the One Bowl Chocolate Cake several times in the past few weeks just to have as a treat after dinner.