Summer Tomato Salad with Burrata.
You can cook Summer Tomato Salad with Burrata using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Tomato Salad with Burrata
- Prepare of tomatoes, of different types and colours.
- It’s of burratas.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s of pine nuts.
- It’s of pesto.
- It’s of fresh basil.
Summer Tomato Salad with Burrata step by step
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters and bigger tomatoes in slices. Spread between two plates..
- Put the burrata on top of the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with some olive oil..
- Spread 2 tbsps of pesto on each serving, then sprinkle the pine nuts on top. Finish off with fresh basil, either entire leaves or chopped..
- Serve directly. Mix well while eating to spread the burrata over the salad..