Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one. Layer an equal amount of steak mixture on top of each cheese slice. Roll up egg rolls according to package directions, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary.
Lay egg roll wrappers on a flat surface. Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold the two sides in, moistening edges with water as you go; roll tightly. Lay out one eggroll wrapper with the corner pointed to you. You can cook Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- It’s 2 lbs of Shaved sirloin steak – cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 bag of coleslaw cabbage mix.
- Prepare of I bag of Sargentos cheddar cheese stick snacks – cut in half.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 stalk of green onions, chopped small pieces (optional).
- It’s 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of I egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg roll wraps.
- You need of Replacement.
- Prepare of Very very teriyaki sauce for the Soy sauce mixture.
Using a pastry brush or your finger, lightly wet the edges of the entire wrapper with water. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add a folded slice of provolone and a heaping spoonful of steak mixture to the center. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in. Spray egg rolls with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls step by step
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesames oil, garlic powder, onion powder, sesame seeds together.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add steak and the soy sauce mixture and green onions until cooked through. Let it cool..
- Mix the steak mixture with the coleslaw mix. Set aside..
- Take egg roll wrap and wash the edges with egg wash all 4 sides.
- Add steak mixture to a corner of a wrap with a 1/2 cheese stick.
- Roll the corner, then tuck the 2 side corners and make sure the egg wash seals the wrap..
- Continue with the rest of the wraps..
- Heats shallow amount of olive oil in a frying pan enough pan fry the egg rolls rotate it so all sides are browned..
For the provolone cheese sauce, melt butter over medium to medium-high heat in a sauce pot. These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are made with rib eye steak, onions, peppers and provolone cheese, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. The ultimate appetizer or game day snack! I love a good Philly cheesesteak sandwich, and these egg rolls have the same delicious and savory flavors inside a crispy wrapper. Tender meat, sautéed peppers and onions is smothered with cheese and wrapped in egg roll wrappers and fried to perfection in these Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls.