Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe. Great recipe for Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe. Hara Bhara Kebab is a delicious evening snack goes well with adrak wali chai. It can also be used as patties burgers.
For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. This Hara Bhara Kebab recipe is a restaurant-special recipe that makes for a delicious starter. Made with all the green and healthy veggies, this kebab is not even pan-fried. You can have Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe
- You need 1small bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Beans.
- It’s 1 medium of Chopped Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crumbled Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Amchur powder or Chaat Masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
It is cooked in minimal oil on a tawa which makes it super healthy as well. First, a green puree is made with vegetables and then it is mixed with potatoes and besan for. Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire.
Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe step by step
- Wash spinach leaves and place them in a saucepan with 1/2 cup on medium heat for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove spinach from the saucepan and wash under cold running water. This process is called blanching. Leave spinach in a colander to drain out completely. Now put all green veggies (peas, chopped beans, chopped green capsicum) in a microwave-safe glass bowl with 1 cup of water and microwave them for 10 minutes (covered)..
- After 10 minutes take out the bowl and drain water. Let the veggies cool down completely. Add boiled veggies in a chopper or grinder and grind them into a coarse paste without adding water. Keep it aside. Chopped sweet potato into 2 -3 parts and put it in a microwave glass bowl with 1 cup of water. Microwave it for 10 minutes (covered)..
- Drain off the water and let it cool down completely. Grate boiled sweet potatoes and keep them aside. In a big bowl add grated sweet potatoes, blanched chopped spinach, boiled coarse paste of boiled vegetables with all other ingredients (except white sesame seeds and oil) and mix everything together well. Keep prepared mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (covered). Grease hands with little oil and make kababs. Coat them with white sesame seeds..
- Heat little oil in a pan and place kababs in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with chutneys or ketchup..
- Tips: Washing under cold water helps spinach in retaining it's green colour. Grating sweet potato gives a perfectly smooth texture to kababs. You can boil vegetables in a saucepan with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes on medium-low flame..
There are so many kabab varieties out there which are very popular in the restaurants and takeaways. Shami kababs, seekh kababs, galouti kabab, reshmi kababs, doner kebab are some of the most popular ones. Once done, keep them aside and then add green chillies followed by tomatoes. Saute them well and then add in marinated chicken pieces. Now, add in a layer of cooked aromatic rice along with a layer of fried onions and a layer of mint and coriander leaves.