Diet bhel. Jain Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. Since we do not eat Sprouted pulses, we usually soak them for a few hours and boil them and drain the water out. * Pulses include Moong, Moth Bean (Math), Black Chickpea (Kala Chana), Black Gram (Kala Urid) ABOUT Diet Bhel RECIPE Bhel or poha prepared from flattened rice, chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chili, salt sugar, roasted peanuts for crunchiness, lemon juice tastes awesome. It's healthy and best option for morning breakfast or evening snack.
Diet Bhel is made from puffed rice and gluten-free grains that are rich in vitamin B. The other ingredients like onion, tomato, potato, and raw mango, are rich in essential minerals. Product description Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. You can have Diet bhel using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet bhel
- You need 1 cup of jowar popcorns.
- You need 1 cup of wheat puffs.
- It’s 1 cup of makhana.
- You need 1 cup of ragi puffs.
- You need 1 cup of jowar puff.
- It’s 1 cup of rice puffs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. Raw mango This sweet and sour fruit adds a zing to your bhel. It contains vitamin A and vitamin C and works great for refreshing you from the heat and preventing sun strokes. Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel.
Diet bhel step by step
- Dry roast all puffs individually in aluminium kadhai on slow gas till crispy…or dry roast them in Airfryer at 180 for 5 mins.
- Add turmeric powder,red,chilli powder, garam masala in roasted rice puff when it's still hot..so masala are equally coated..on it..
- In same kadhai..add, mix all roasted puffs add salt to taste and again roast for few mins..
- Store in airtight container.Relish/ enjoy this Diet bhel during high tea time..
- All puffs named clockwise.. ready available..
It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. The concept of healthy eating is still alien to most of us. So, when we get hungry in the course of the day, we tend to reach for something sweet, fatty or s. Weight * Diet Bhel is specially processed for health-conscious people as it is high on nutrition. Crisp, light to eat, and low on cholesterol, munch on it guilt-free.