Healthy sprout chat. Increase productivity, retain top talent, & reduce healthcare costs. Learn how our platform can help today. Then peel and cut into small pieces.
Sprouts Chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated and your doctor very happy. This colourful, tangy and spicy dish will take some planning (you have to soak the beans a day in advance to make sprouts) but its completely worth it. You can have Healthy sprout chat using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy sprout chat
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sprouted moong daal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sprouted black gram.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sev.
Healthy Sprouts Chaat Healthy Sprouts chaat is a very tasty and healthy treat, with the goodness of fruits and protein and nutrients from sprouts. This healthy chaat is spicy, sweet, tangy and so yummy and so flavourful. Sprouts are really good and healthy snack, So you can consider this as a really healthy snack or a healthy chat. Take a bowl for mixing a sprouted chat add the sprouts and onions, tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, cucumber chop them small size.
Healthy sprout chat step by step
- Take a bowl and add all ingredients in it and mix well..
- Garnish with onion rings and chopped coriander leaves..
Chop the green chilli small size and coriander also. Chaat is very popular savory street food from India. The combination of sweet and spice, combined with fresh ingredients makes up for a lip smacking snack. Green moong dal has high fiber content and is packed with protein. Appetising moong sprouts, onions and tomatoes topped with cooling dahi, this moong sprouts chaat is loaded with nutrients like calcium, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, fibre and folic acid.