Summer Crab Salad.
You can have Summer Crab Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Crab Salad
- You need of Crab meat.
- It’s of Celery.
- You need of Small sweet peppers.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Creamy horseradish.
- Prepare of Lemon to juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Summer Crab Salad instructions
- Dice the celery and peppers and put in a bowl with the juice of the lemon, stir and add the mayonnaise and the horseradish..
- Add the crabmeat and stir..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Other additional ingredients (not all at the same time) that I've tried and liked: add half a diced cucumber; a teaspoon of capers; dash of cumin, sprinkle of dill, pinch of Old Bay seasoning; whatever you'd like!.
- Serve on toast, a muffin, in a bed of mixed greens or in pasta. Top a burger with it! Or use as a side dish!.