Healthy Granola. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. Toss together the oats, millet, almonds, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
They're thick, sturdy and hold up well in the oven. Healthy Granola Granola was originally intended as an easy way to sneak more whole grains into the American diet. Today most modern granola isn't as healthy as you think. You can have Healthy Granola using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned organic oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 cup of rasins.
In reality, finding healthy granola is pretty difficult. Granola is perfect for breakfast either served alone, sprinkled over Greek yogurt, or eaten in a bowl with a splash of milk. It also makes a great snack as-is, or mixed with other foods like nuts and dried fruit to create a custom trail mix. If you really want to change things up, try a savory granola recipe.
Healthy Granola instructions
- Preheat oven at 300° fh.
- In a bowl mix together oil, syrup, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats and almonds and Rasins.
- Pour all of it on a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Stir and reflatten bake for additional 10 min or till almonds are golden brown..
- Place some where to cool.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt until evenly combined. In a separate measuring cup, stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal. One of the most deceptive snacks, granola can be a total healthy food imposter.