Diet Chana chat. Find Natural Ways To Combat LDL, or “Bad” Cholesterol. We've Done The Research For You! Chickpeas Nutrition Chickpeas are not only versatile and easy-to-cook but are also brimming with protein and fibre.
Its steps include gathering ingredients, assembling them, and serving immediately. Crunchy onions, tangy tomatoes, lip-smacking spices, and chutneys make it irresistible to eat. Aloo Chana Chaat is very healthy with acceptable dish. You can cook Diet Chana chat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diet Chana chat
- Prepare cup of Over night Soaked and boiled (in salt water) chick pea-1.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Tamarind CHUTNEY-(optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Curd -(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Barik sev-(optional).
Considered as a low calorie diet but beneficial as well. A sweet and sour combination of garbanzo with freshly chopped vegie easily contain high amount of carbohydrates and vitamins, as by eating potato you put weight and with Chana you gain stamina as well with proper nutritional manner. A popular road- side snack chana chaat, is a diabetic friendly recipe. While it can be made with dried white chickpeas (Kabuli chana), you can also make it with dried green chana or dried black chana like I have done.
Diet Chana chat instructions
- Mix all of above ingredients and toss it in a bowl..
- Garnish it with some barik sev and Coria leaves..
- Serve yummmy Healthy and oil free diet chana chat..
Chana dal is extremely rich in proteins. Try this flavourful chana dal chaat for evening snacks. Here's an easy recipe to make it at home. When evening hunger strikes all of a sudden and you are in. Chole chaat or chana chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy chaat snack made from white chickpeas or chana, spice powders, onions, tomatoes and lemon.