Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani.
You can cook Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
- It’s 1 kg of Rice.
- It’s 500 gm of lamb.
- Prepare 200 gm of curd.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 5 of deep fried, sliced onions.
- Prepare 2 bunches of Mint leaves.
- It’s 3 bunches of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 5 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 5 of Cloves.
- It’s 5 of Cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 5 of Cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 3 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of Orange food colour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 of sliced Green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of Mutton bones stock.
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani instructions
- Par boil 1/2 kg rice in water for 15 mins with green chillies and all the raw spices and 1/2 tbsp oil. Spread on a plate and keep aside..
- Marinate lamb with curd, ginger garlic paste, lime juice, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and deep fried onions, mint and green chillies Mix well with hands and keep aside for 1 hour..
- Once it is marinated, place in a cooker, add the oil which was used for deep frying onions. Add a lot of coriander leaves, cover and cook the lamb till it is tender..
- Grease another big cooker with refined oil, add the rice layer then the mutton layer till it reaches the top..
- Pour the mutton stock on it. Then make a paste of milk, ghee, saffron and pour this liquid over the rice. Cook it on low for 15 min..
- Serve hot with curd, raita and onion salad..