Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe. For all smoothies, make sure frozen ingredients are slightly thawed before blending. Add smoothie ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If your blender has a tamper, use it to help the blender keep moving.
Top with fresh fruit and hemp hearts for extra nutrition and protein. Granola also makes for a great crunchy topping. If you're getting bored with your regular smoothie, a great way to add variety to your mornings or post-workout snacks is with a smoothie bowl. You can cook Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- You need of For smoothie.
- It’s a few (to taste) of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1/2 of of a large mango, frozen.
- You need 1 of banana, frozen.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need as needed of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare as needed of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- It’s as needed of banana, sliced.
- You need as needed of granola.
- It’s as needed of chia seeds.
- You need as needed of flax seeds.
- Prepare as needed of peanuts.
The best part about the smoothie bowl is the endless combination of toppings that make it so variable, delicious and super healthy.. Pour into bowl and top with fresh berries, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, gluten free granola, chia seeds, and banana. WHAT TO DO: Add all ingredients to a blender. Pour blended mixture into a bowl, top with chopped mint, chia seeds and fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
Then, add more liquid, if needed. Transfer mixture to a bowl and add your favorite toppings. In blender, puree the ingredients until smooth. To make smoothie bowl: Make Razzle-Dazzle Smoothie and transfer to bowls. Top with kiwi slices, coconut flakes, and raspberries.