Steak Quesadillas. Rub steak with oregano; season with salt and pepper. Top with another tortilla and, with the help of a wide spatula, place on a preheated griddle or comal. Press gently to seal the tortillas.
Repeat for remaining quesadillas, spraying pan as needed. Top each Cheddar cheese layer with a tortilla. Meanwhile, heat the now-clean cast iron skillet over high heat. You can cook Steak Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Quesadillas
- You need 1 of Steak per quesadilla.
- Prepare 1 of Large onion.
- Prepare of Dairy free shredded mozzarella (whatever cheese you want).
- You need 2 of Gluten free tortilla shells per quesadilla (whatever shells you want).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Steak seasoning.
Add a tablespoon of butter and melt. Sprinkle with the tomato and onion. How to Make Steak Quesadillas Cook the steak: Season the steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cumin on both sides. Rub steak with oregano; season with salt and pepper.
Steak Quesadillas step by step
- Marinate steaks in soy, Worcestershire for a few hours..
- Add steak seasoning to steaks..
- Cut onion and add salt pepper and oil to caramelize. Can do on stovetop or grill.
- Grill steaks to your liking..
- Cut steak into slices..
- Take one tortilla shell. Add some shredded cheese. Then add steak slices to over tortilla. Add caramelized onions and top with more cheese. Add another tortilla shell..
- Grill the quesadilla on both sides until cheese is melted and grilled to your liking..
- Enjoy with your favorite guacamole, salsa, or just like it is!.
Thinly slice steak and spread evenly on tortillas over the cheese. Add sautéed onions on top of the steak and top with remaining cheese. Philly Cheesesteak Quesadillas are filled with beef and melted cheese in a soft tortilla that is toasted on a skillet until crisp. This post may contain affiliate links. Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cumin.