Healthy anytime snack. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. More vitamins and minerals than nut butter. For breakfast, snack or a healthy dessert, try using yogurt instead of milk for your cereal.
It's healthy, delicious, and easy to make! Microwave-popcorn is the easiest and best if you want something quick and simple. By now, you can probably guess why eggs are a healthy midnight snack: They're protein-rich and full of tryptophan. You can cook Healthy anytime snack using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy anytime snack
- Prepare 50 gms of Almonds.
- Prepare 50 gms of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of makhanas.
- It’s 1 tsp of Desi ghee(used cow Desi ghee).
- You need little of Himalayan pink salt.
The American Sleep Association says they might make you sleepy for that reason, but we also love that they're portioned and packaged for easy eating. In large bowl, toss with just enough olive oil to coat. For an easy, healthy snack hack, keep a bag of brown rice cakes at the ready in your pantry. Spread your favorite toppings like mashed avocado, hummus or nut butter.
Healthy anytime snack step by step
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Heat Desi ghee and lightly fry nuts. Keep them aside..
- Take same left over ghee and roast makhana on slow flame till they are crispy. Add salt and mix.
- Add nuts and mix well. Your healthy and yummy any time snack is ready. Please don't omit ghee as little ghee is important for good health..
The key to healthy snacking is picking good-for-you foods and eating them in moderation. While granola bars are a snack that we commonly encounter, they aren't always the healthiest choice. Convenience and nutrition aren't qualities that normally go hand in hand, but Lifestyle. Each and every ingredient we use is natural, nutrient-dense and real food. Taste our scrumptious variety and flavors of energy bars, trail mixes, and protein cookies.