Healthy poha. Breakfast and Brunch Recipes » Vegetable Poha Recipe : Indian Breakfast of Poha Made Healthy. Vegetable Poha Recipe : Indian Breakfast of Poha Made Healthy. Poha (pohe) is a quick Indian breakfast made with flattened rice, onions, spices, herbs & peanuts.
The reason behind it is its high carb count. This is a salty version of Curd and Poha. It is equally tasty and healthy. You can have Healthy poha using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy poha
- It’s 3 cups of poha.
- Prepare 20 of spinach leaves.
- It’s 2 of sp pudina powder.
- You need 1/2 bowl of corriander leaves.
- It’s 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 5 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 of sp coconut grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of barik sev.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of sp sugar.
- Prepare 1 of sp lemon juice.
- You need 4 of sp oil.
- Prepare 1 of sp urad dal.
- Prepare 2 of sp peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of sp turmeric powder.
Ingredients: Poha, Curd, Rock Salt, finely chopped green chilies, grated ginger (a half-inch), Coriander leaves, few pomegranates seeds. Wash Poha thoroughly, drain the excess water. A Healthy Poha Recipe for Weight Loss Poha is the specialty of the western part of India. Hence, it's a great breakfast food as these healthy carbs provide energy to the body to carry out its daily functions.
Healthy poha instructions
- Wash and soak poha.
- Blanch spinach leaves and grind along with corriander leaves,pudina powder(add little water if needed)..
- Heat oil in kadai add musterd seeds, peanuts,urad dal cook for sometime add curry leaves, green chillies,onion and saute for a while..
- Now add turmeric powder,salt,sugar and cook till soft..
- Now add spinach paste peas and poha mix well..
- Add lemon juice and mix it top with coconut grated and sev serve hot..
When the vegetable melts, add soaked poha to it and mix it well. Leave the poha for a while to cook on the gas. Add lemon juice to the poha as well as a garnish with green coriander leaves. Your delicious poha is ready, take it out on a plate and serve it for everyone. This recipe for a healthy poha is my go to recipe for breakfast, tiffin or a light dinner.