Paneer Popcorn. Paneer popcorn is easy to make crispy snack. These crunchy paneer bites can also be called as paneer nuggets. To get the crispiness, I have used crushed oats, though even breadcrumbs can be added.
Paneer is batter coated and then rolled in bread crumbs. Pin Recipe Print Recipe Paneer popcorn is a superb starter or an evening snack. Children who refuse to take milk can be given paneer snacks. You can cook Paneer Popcorn using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Popcorn
- You need 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare As required of Rice flakes or corn flakes for coating.
- It’s as required of Oil for deep fry.
Paneer is rich in protein and other nutrients. In a large mixing bowl add the cubes of paneer, ginger & garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, pepper, cumin powder, corn flour, salt and pepper. Add the paneer cubes in the corn flakes and bread crumbs and roll them till they are perfectly coated from all sides. Paneer Popcorn Recipe – Popcorn Paneer Recipe.
Paneer Popcorn instructions
- Take the paneer cubes and keep aside..
- In a bowl add plain flour, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well and slowly add water to make a thick paste..
- In a plate add the rice flakes and crush them into a crumble..
- Take the paneer cubes and first dip in the plain flour mixture and coat. Next dip in the rice flakes and coat on each side. Do this to all the paneer cubes..
- Once the cubes are coated, leave them for 10 mins in the freezer..
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat the oil..
- After 10 mins take the paneer out and deep fry in the hot oil on medium flame..
- Your popcorn paneer is now ready..
- This dish is specially for kids, they will enjoy it a lot. Serve with any sauce of your choice.
This is my lil one's favourite snack. It is a paneer popcorn and it taste so yummy. You have to try this for your kids. Since i made this for my little one, i didn't add much spices and kept it plain and simple. Paneer Popcorn is an kids friendly evening snack or a party snack which can be prepared easily and tastes great with just a tomato sauce or a chilli sauce.