Easy Açaí Bowl. An Acai Bowl is a quick and healthy breakfast or afternoon snack! To make just prepare the smoothie base and top with your favorite ingredients. Place the apple juice, banana, frozen berries, yogurt, honey and acai puree in the blender.
Our easy and quick acai bowl recipe is made with fresh fruit, Fair Berry acai, and yogurt. Then perfectly blended together and served with a variety of nuts and seeds as toppings. Acai is a tiny berry found in Central and South Rainforest and is considered a superfood for its huge antioxidant level. You can have Easy Açaí Bowl using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Açaí Bowl
- You need 1 cup of Frozen mixed fruit (less if adding açaí packet).
- You need of Açaí packet (optional).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of frozen banana (can do whole banana for more fluff and sweetness).
- It’s 1 tbs of almond or PB or PB Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder (optional).
- You need of Toppings – add any of your faves.
- You need of Almond butter.
- It’s of Banana, fruit.
- Prepare of Chia, flax or my fave Zen Basil Seeds.
- You need of Hemp seeds – taste really good and add protein and fiber.
- Prepare of Granola – I use Progranola or Fiber One Cereal for extra fiber.
Easy Açai Bowl Recipe This açai bowl has an interesting base ingredient, using apple juice as the thinner. The recipe does mention to use whatever types of fruit and nuts you enjoy as a topping. Prep acai: Let frozen acai packets sit out at room temperature for a couple minutes, just enough for the packaging to loosen. Remove from package and cut or break the frozen pack into pieces.
Easy Açaí Bowl instructions
- Add all ingredients in blender. I use my Ninja blender – may need to pause blender and mix it up a few times. Pour in bowl and add toppings..
Load blender: Add acai, milk, banana chunks, berries, peanut butter and protein powder into your blender. Acai Bowl, similar to smoothie bowls, are a Brazilian delicacy prepared with a mashed and frozen Acai berry that comes from the acai palm. How to pronounce acai: Also, ACAI is not pronounced Ah-chai-ee. Combine acai, bananas, blueberries, almond milk, and honey in a blender. Place acai sorbet in a bowl and top with a layer of granola.