BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack. Great recipe for BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack. Louis Ribs, We Have Something for Every BBQ Lover. Build individual barbeque chicken tortilla pizzas for a kid-pleasing weeknight dinner or after-school snack.
This recipe … Heat BBQ sauce and shredded chicken breasts in the microwave, then serve with tortillas and cheese in this easy taco recipe. Chop or shred the chicken and set aside. In a large skillet, saute onion and bell pepper until soft. You can have BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack
- It’s 4 cups of tortilla chips (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Remove from the pan and place all the tortillas on a baking sheet. Combine the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce and mix well. Top the tortillas with equal measures of the beans, chicken, and cheese. Place all ingredients together (except tortillas) in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly combined.
BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack instructions
- Place your balsamic vinaigrette dressing into a pan on low heat…..
- Place your sliced onions in pan with the dressing and heat until onions are tender……
- Meanwhile take your tortilla chips and arrange them on a large platter……set platter off to the side…….
- Take your shredded chicken and place into pan with the onions……stir gently…….
- Now place your bbq sauce all over chicken and onion mixture, heat until chicken is heated thru…….
- Turn off heat and place your shredded cheddar cheese all over bbq chicken……..
- Leave covered until cheese has melted…..
- Arrange shredded bbq chicken all over tortilla chips……serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If the mixture is too dry add more BBQ sauce. It should be thick and sticky, but spreadable. Spread the mixture over tortillas, roll up tightly, slice in ½ – ¾ inch thick slices, arrange on a plate and serve. BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza Haiku: “We weren't too thrilled. Earns stars for ease of making but taste was so-so.” Followed recipe exactly and these tortilla “pizzas” while super-easy to put together but weren't outstanding b/c WW tortilla's don't tend to crisp on their own w/ all those ingredients on top so we had to kinda scoop half eat w/ forks.