Hyderabadi chole biryani.
You can have Hyderabadi chole biryani using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi chole biryani
- You need 250 gms of Boiled chickpea.
- Prepare 250 gm of Half done rice.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced onion.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon's stick.
- Prepare 3-4 of Whole black pepper.
- You need 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Green cardamom.
- You need 1 piece of Mace.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger cut in julienne.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of Sliced tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli cut in slit.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
Hyderabadi chole biryani step by step
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add sliced onion and deep fry till golden brown. and keep aside..
- Now add cinnamon stick,green cardamom,black cardamom,cumin seeds and mace..
- When it crackle add tomato,turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder and half cup of water..
- Now we add boiled chickpea and salt and mix well..
- Add half of fried onion in it..
- Take a pan add first layer of half done rice..
- Now add chole masale,mint leaves,coriander leaves,julienne of ginger,green chilli..
- Second layer repeat the same process..
- Now add coconut milk and cover it and cook in a slow flame for five mins..
- Garnish with fried onion and serve..