Diet bhel. ABOUT Diet Bhel RECIPE Bhel or poha prepared from flattened rice, chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chili, salt sugar, roasted peanuts for crunchiness, lemon juice tastes awesome. It's healthy and best option for morning breakfast or evening snack. Jain Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel.
Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Diet Bhel is made from puffed rice and gluten-free grains that are rich in vitamin B. The other ingredients like onion, tomato, potato, and raw mango, are rich in essential minerals. You can cook Diet bhel using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet bhel
- You need 2 of cups puffed rice roasted.
- You need 1 of cup onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cup tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber chopped.
- You need of Handful green coriander chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5-7 of black raisins.
- It’s of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare of to taste Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of spoon sev namkeen.
Product description Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri.
Diet bhel instructions
- Take puffed rice.
- Add onion,tomatoes,cucumber,green chillies lemon juice and raisins..
- Add salt and pepper and mix namkeen sav…
- Add all togather.Serve as diet breakfast or tea time snack.
Raw mango This sweet and sour fruit adds a zing to your bhel. It contains vitamin A and vitamin C and works great for refreshing you from the heat and preventing sun strokes. It takes a lot of work, time, and effort. There is no such thing as an overnight diet. Diet Bhel is specially processed for health-conscious people as it is high on nutrition.