Instant Hyderabadi vegetable biryani.
You can cook Instant Hyderabadi vegetable biryani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Hyderabadi vegetable biryani
- It’s 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- You need 8 of black peppercorns.
- You need of as per taste salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Few drops of colour and kewra.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbspn of biryani masala.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of oil.
- It’s 1 tbspn of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need As needed of water.
- It’s 2 of big finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 of finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of vegetables (peas, cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, potato).
Instant Hyderabadi vegetable biryani step by step
- Finely slice onions and in a kadai heat oil and deep fry them till golden brown. Once done remove in tissue paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl take water add 2 drops of kewra and add colour, mix and keep aside…
- For rice: Soak 2 cups of rice for 30min in a pot add 6 cups of water add half of the mentioned whole spice let it boil then add rice and cook till 95% is done..
- For gravy: Heat oil and ghee, add remaining whole spice, add half of the fried onions, tomatoes, curd, dry masala, salt, half of coriander and mint leaves, all chopped vegetables mix well.
- Let it cook till half done, then add little water and cook..
- Once gravy is done spread rice, kewra water mixture, fried onions, sprinkle coriander and mint leaves..
- Cover with foil paper and in dum cook for 10 minutes and serve hot with raita..