Rajma masala fry healthy snacks. Add the tomato puree, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masala, green chillies and salt. Once the masala starts to leave sides add whipped yogurt, coriander and the rajma. Stir continuously till the masala leaves the pan from all sides.
Stir well and sauté on medium heat until for a few minutes. Add the salt and sauté till there's no moisture. Once done allow the rajma masala to cool. You can cook Rajma masala fry healthy snacks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma masala fry healthy snacks
- It’s 250 gm of Rajma/kidney beans.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 8-9 of Chopped Green chillies.
- It’s 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Garam masala.
Grilled Rajma Masala Sandwich is a fusion sandwich dish which is filled with spicy Rajma masala. You can serve this during your breakfast or as a tea time snack. Add the soaked rajma in a pressure cooker. Once the tomato is cooked, add rajma masala and mix.
Rajma masala fry healthy snacks instructions
- Boil the Raajma seeds with minimum 20 minutes as directly in a bowl or pressure cooker 2 whistle s add water and Salt also.
- After boiling of Rajma keep aside and take one pan.
- Add oil, after heating of oil then add Mustard seeds, jeera, Turmeric powder, Ginger garlic paste, Chopped Green chills leave 1 minute.
- Add boiler Rajma in to that bowl and close cap.
- Leave the 2 minutes for entire roasting and mix well and make stove off and after fee minutes pour lemon juice and if needed Chopped Onions also…
- Rajma Spicy fry Ready to serve.
Add cooked rajma, paprika, tomato ketchup, jaggery sugar, salt, black pepper and mix well. Cover it with a lid and keep aside. For Scrambled egg: In a bowl, take eggs, half a cup of almond milk and whisk well. In a pan, over the medium flame, once hot add the Nutralite. * Everest Chole Masala really gives a good flavour to this curry. Fry that in ghee and cumin seeds first till raw smell goes and then add the tomato paste.