Summer Fruit Salad. Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes, and blueberries. Pour the cooled sauce over the fruit. Summer Buzz Fruit Salad For picnics, cookouts and showers, we make a sweet salad of watermelon, cherries, blueberries and microgreens.
Serve it alongside Quick and Easy French Toast or your favorite Breakfast Casserole for the perfect way to start your day! For a savory fruit salad, add some crispy prosciutto, bitter radicchio and salty Parmesan to the mix. Get the recipe for Radicchio Melon Salad ». You can cook Summer Fruit Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad
- It’s of Fruits.
- You need of Fuji Apple-cored.
- Prepare of Kiwi.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Bannana.
- Prepare of Red Plum.
- It’s of Red or Green Grapes.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need of Berry Vinegar.
- It’s of Strawberry Preserves.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need of Fresh Lime Juice.
Directions In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. The Best Summer Fruit Salad is full of kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, mangos and pineapples!
Summer Fruit Salad step by step
- Slice strawberries, grapes and bannana. Chop remaining fruits to bite size pieces and place in mixing bowl..
- Dressing: heat honey and preserves until thin enough to mix (10 sec in microwave). Combine to mix with lemon and lime juice and vinegar. Mix well and drizzle over fruit..
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate..
- Stir before serving. Serve over mascarpone, yogurt or ice cream..
It's the perfect refreshing salad for the summertime! We call it the triple fruit salad with lemon poppy seed dressing, but everyone else just calls it “The Best Summer Fruit Salad” because, well, it really is. Whenever we bring this to a party or a potluck, it's always the first thing gone. People can't resist the winning combination of pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry. This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient – Vanilla Pudding Mix!