Grilled nectarine salad (lazy summer supper). Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the nectarine halves with a little olive oil. And since it takes little to no time to make, this Grilled Halloumi Salad with Nectarines is the best option for a lazy summer brunch.
Feel free to add savory or crunchy elements, like prosciutto, baby spinach or toasted pine nuts. Place all of the dressing ingredients in a jar, seal tightly with a lid, and shake vigorously until completely combined. Pour half of the dressing into a large zip-top bag. You can have Grilled nectarine salad (lazy summer supper) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled nectarine salad (lazy summer supper)
- It’s of nectarine or peaches.
- It’s of parma ham.
- It’s of a block of feta.
- Prepare of Few sprigs of mint.
- Prepare of Pimento or smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Add the chicken and toss to coat. Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Nectarine Salad with Cucumber, Basil and Goat Cheese Fresh, herbaceous and oh so refreshing, this salad is destined for your next summer picnic. Feel free to add savory or crunchy elements, like.
Grilled nectarine salad (lazy summer supper) step by step
- Heat ridged griddle to hot hot hot..
- Score nectarines around middle then twist to release from stone..
- Cut into wedges and lightly oil before placing on hot griddle pan..
- Assemble plate by separating ham, crumbling feta and tearing mint..
- Cook each surface until “bars” appear then remove and put aside to cool a little..
- Add fruit to salad plate and drizzle with oil and season to taste. I used this pimento powder to add slighty heat..
Jay Decker combines barbecued chicken, sweet nectarines, tangy goat cheese, and toasted pecans in a great entrée salad. By Jay Decker, Medina, WA This Story Originally Appeared On sunset.com This summery Nectarine and Avocado Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing is a delicious balance of sweetness and the fresh salad taste we know and love. With bursts of citrusy flavor in each bite and topped with a beautiful ginger-lime dressing, this summer salad is perfect for an everyday dinner, backyard BBQ, or potluck adventure. Get the recipe via Gourmet Traveller. Grilled Sausage & Peppers Cheese Board.