Granola fantasy snack bar. You'll Wonder How We Fit So Much Delicious In One Bar – Try Kashi® Granola Bars Today! Visit The Official Kashi® Site And Explore Our Nutritious, Feel-Good Breakfast Bars. After that, roast the oats until the nutty aroma comes out.
Melt the butter in a thick bottomed saucepan on medium high flame. Fold the oats into the melted butter with a silicone rubber spatula. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars are changing how you snack. You can have Granola fantasy snack bar using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola fantasy snack bar
- You need 3 cups of oats.
- It’s 3 cups of puffed rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 cups of muesli.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar balls.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cherry.
As consumers make more conscious buying choices, Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars have made a big change to its iconic snack. While the change might not be instantly recognizable, the difference might make a shift in consumers' habits. How will this decision disrupt the snack aisle? In this video learn how to make Granola Bar which is rich in protein and very good for health in home.
Granola fantasy snack bar instructions
- In a pan, roast the chopped almonds for 2-3 minutes..
- After that, roast the oats until the nutty aroma comes out..
- Then roast the puffed rice for 3-4 minutes..
- In a bowl take the almonds, oats and puffed rice and add the muesli. Give it a good mix..
- In a pan heat up the butter until it melts and add the brown sugar and 1 cup honey. Mix it properly and wait for it to caramelize on low-medium heat. Stir occasionally..
- Pour the caramel over the mixed granola and mix it thoroughly..
- Spread this on a greased and lined baking tray/tin and press it using your palm or something with a flat base..
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour..
- In a bowl take roasted pumpkin seeds, cherries, and sugar balls. Mix it well..
- In the pan heat up the peanut butter. To that, add 1/2 cup honey and mix it properly..
- Brush the peanut butter- honey mixture all over the granola and spread the pumpkin seed, cherry and sugar balls evenly. Give it a gentle press..
- Place this in the fridge for 2 hours. Then cut it into desired shapes and enjoy the delicious, homemade granola bar..
This Granola bar is an Energy bar which improves your. See great recipes for Pumpkin Garnola Bar, Garnola bars too! Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Pumpkin Garnola Bar Try a chewy, delightful bar, great with tea or for a snack for the children with milk. Snack bars, like granola bars, have become a popular snack item.