Super healthy granola. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. One of my favorite tricks for this Super Healthy Granola is to let it sit for an hour or so until it's totally cool after baking so you can break it into big chunks that turn out almost like granola bars.
Our crispy, crunchy granola delivers healthy fats, protein, and energy-boosting whole grains without the added sweetners. You'll love how crispy and flavorful this granola is, without any sugar added! Oats are at the heart of every good granola recipe. You can have Super healthy granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- It’s 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
For granola, choose old-fashioned rolled oats. They're thick, sturdy and hold up well in the oven. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.; In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt until evenly combined.; In a separate measuring cup, stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined. Pour the coconut oil mixture into the oats mixture, and stir until evenly combined.
Super healthy granola instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
Jacqueline says, “I went looking for a low calorie granola recipe to have on top of homemade vegan yogurt and found your post. I tried it and shared some with a friend who is also cutting calories. It is a simple and super tasty granola, so thank you!” Enjoy the warm fall flavors of pumpkin spice and cinnamon year-round with this nutritious and flavorsome granola from Purely Elizabeth. We love that it's packed with a variety of ancient grains. With two types of nuts, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, and almond butter, this wheat-free granola is super filling.