Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani.
You can cook Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
- You need of For Mutton marinate.
- Prepare 700 gm of Mutton.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fried Crispy onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of homemade Biryani masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of For rice cooking.
- You need 2 cup of Basmati rice.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- You need 1 of large cardamon.
- You need 3-4 of green Cardamon.
- Prepare 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 4-5 of Cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Others.
- It’s 3 tbsp of kewra / rose water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fried Crispy onions.
- Prepare 5-6 of green chilies splits.
- It’s 8-10 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry fruits.
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani instructions
- For Mutton marination mixing all the ingredients together & freez up for 2 hours. Fried thz chopped onion with 1 tbsp ghee n Cooked thz into pressure cooker with 6 whistle..
- Soaked rice for 10 minutes. Now poured Basmati rice into water with dry spices n ghee & cooked 60%..
- Fried those potatoes like lil bit crispy..
- Take a heavy pan…..at first spread the meats then spread half rice, potatoes, fried Crispy onions & dry fruits. Then spread rice, kewra water & ghee. Covered thz for 10-15 minutes with lid.after that serve hot..