Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani.
You can cook Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
- It’s 700 gm of Guard Supreme Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of Water (As Needed).
- Prepare 8-10 of Almond.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried Onions Water (As needed).
- Prepare of Water (As needed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole spice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of Large Tomato (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of fried onions.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of kewra water 1 tsp yellow food colour 1 tsp saffron milk.
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani instructions
- Step1 Add water in a bowl, soak the rice in this water for 22-25 minutes Set aside.
- Step 2 Combine the Almonds, fried onions, water, in a blender mixer & blend it well until you’ll got a thick & smooth paste Onion paste is ready.
- Step 3 Add mutton, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, yogurt in a bowl & marinate for 1 hour.
- Step 4 Add water in a cooking pan, then add cooking oil, vinegar, whole spices, cumin, guard supreme basmati rice, & boil until the water absorbed.
- Step 5 Take a cooking pan, then add oil & marinated mutton Cook for 8-10 minutes Then add garam masala, cumin, onion paste, chopped tomato, water & cook for 20-25 minutes again Mutton is ready.
- Step 6 Assembling: 1. Add cooked mutton in a cooking pan, then add boiled rice 2. Spread the fried onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves, & cooked mutton over it 3. Cover it by spreading the rice layer over it 4. Spread fried onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves, again in last 5. Now add kewra water, yellow food colour, saffron milk, & cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- 6. Serve with raita & salad.