Healthy bites with dabeli topping. It should be a thick homogeneous mixture. On each rusk, spread about ½ teaspoon Dabeli filling. In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower with the flax egg, water chestnut flour (or almond flour), salt and pepper.
RUSK DABELI / DABELI BITES / DABELI TOAST BY DISHA LAHORI Dabeli, kutchi dabeli or double roti is a popular snack food of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. It is a sweet snack made by mixing boiled potatoes with a special dabeli masala, putting the mixture in a ladi pav (burger bun), and All you need to prepare this Gujarati delicacy is pav, mashed potatoes and dabeli masala topped with coriander leaves, pomegranate pearls, roasted peanuts and green chutney. All the toppings blend perfectly to tantalize your taste buds in every bite you take. You can have Healthy bites with dabeli topping using 36 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy bites with dabeli topping
- Prepare of For healthy bite.
- You need 4 cup of Bottle guard grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thalipith bhajni (mix flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Flax seeds powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Eno salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafotidea.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of For dabeli.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Green coriander chutney.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Red tamarind and dates chutney.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Thin sev.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Pomegranate.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fried peanuts.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dabeli masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
Dabeli, originated in the Kutch region of Indian, is loved by every street food lover. Dabeli, with a sweet and tangy sauce, mixed with a spicy and tangy potato masala is to die for. The toppings, onions, pomegranate seeds, peanuts and sev, may seem a lot. But they give dabeli the mix of flavours and textures.
Healthy bites with dabeli topping instructions
- Grind ginger,chilli paste,cumin seeds,souf coarsely..
- Squeeze all water from grated bottle guard..
- Add all ingredients for healthy bite in a bowl..
- Make equal size ball from it…give them triangle shape log..
- Grease the plate using some oil..
- Steam them for 20 minutes..
- After cooling cut them into triangle shape..
- Now prepare tampering..
- In a flat bottom pan add tempering and triangle healthy bites..
- Soute for 5 minutes..
- In a pan heat 1 tsp oil and add mashed potatoes then add dabeli masala,salt saute for 5 minutes..
- Now arrange triangular Healthy bites in a plate and place potato mixture on it and add all topping one by one and serves.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and press down slightly to secure the topping. Continue with making the other bites. When down rolling, place baking sheet in refrigerator to chill until firm or freezer if you would like them colder. Keyword after-school, energy bites, healthy, no bake, snack. You may also like this quesadilla recipe.