Overnight Oats. If you soak oats in milk and yogurt overnight in the fridge, you don't need to cook oatmeal in the morning! This is a delicious and easy breakfast to start your day. I add blueberries, honey, cinnamon, and flaxseed meal to make it a little more nutritious.
Mix together at night and let steep in the fridge until morning. While oatmeal is meant to be eaten hot, overnight oats are cool and creamy. Mix together old-fashioned rolled oats with liquid (milk) and, if you'd like, a sweetener. You can cook Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 of banana, sliced.
- It’s 1 pint of mason jar.
- It’s of Berries as desired.
- You need of Granola.
Oats Overnight is twice the quality at half the price. Directions Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and banana to a jar or container and give them a good stir. To prepare your overnight oats, simply combine all the ingredients and refrigerate them overnight in an airtight container. The oats and chia seeds soak up the milk and soften overnight, yielding a.
Overnight Oats instructions
- Put a few slices of banana at the bottom of mason jar.
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and give it a stir. Top with remaining banana and berries.
- Put in fridge overnight, or at least 5 hours. Add granola immediately before eating.
Overnight oats are good for your gut health. Resistant starch is a type of prebiotic fiber that your body doesn't digest. Making overnight oats is actually as easy as memorizing a simple ratio: Use equal parts old-fashioned rolled oats and milk, plus half as much yogurt. Overnight oats are a no-cook method of making oatmeal. Instead of cooking your oats with liquid on the stove or in the microwave, you mix rolled (AKA: old-fashioned) oats with the liquid and other mix-ins, and let it rest in the fridge overnight.