Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks). Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) step by step. Take a bowl put into potato and mash it. After that put into onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger garlic paste,green peas and mix well.
One can make potato nuggets in a healthy way too. Here's a simple way to make potato nuggets. The delicious banana Nuggets is the perfect cheesy tea time snack to munch while sipping your tea in leisure evenings. You can cook Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks)
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of suji.
- Prepare 1 spoon of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 packet of maggi masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt according.
- Prepare As required of chopped green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s as needed of oil for deep fry.
Whether it is ripe or raw, banana recipes have been part of our culinary world for a really long time. After frying the potato nuggets, take them out on tissue paper and serve hot potato nuggets with tomato ketchup and tea. Everyone usually likes to eat potatoes but it has a bad rapport for putting on weight. Paneer Nuggets is a quick and easy deep-fried snack that will appeal to everybody.
Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) step by step
- Take a bowl put into potato and mash it..
- After that put into onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger garlic paste,green peas and mix well..
- After that put into suji and wheat flour, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, Maggi masala and mix well again..
- And the other side take a pan and heat the oil for deep fry..
- When the oil is heated and mixture is ready,make small balls with mixture and deep fry into oil..
- When it change into light brown colour take out from pan and serve it with chilli or tomato sauce..
Here, a succulent and spicy mixture of paneer and tongue-tickling spice mixes like garam masala, chaat masala, etc., is coated with batter, dusted with bread crumbs and deep-fried. Healthy Tea-Time Snack: Pair Your Evening Cuppa With This Healthy Oats And Flaxseed Mathri The deep-fried bite-sized delights can now be baked and can have healthy ingredients like oats and. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the potato nuggets till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain the potato nuggets on an absorbent paper. Serve the potato nuggets immediately with tomato ketchup.