Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani.
You can cook Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani
- You need 500 gms of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 250 gms of fried onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Coriander leave.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 500 gms of India Gate Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 cup of wheat dough.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Saffron milk.
Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani step by step
- For Marination Take Boneless chicken..Add 1 cup curd(Dahi).Add all spices,fried onion paste, chopped coriander and mint leaves.Mix well.
- Method:- Boil one and half ltr water with hole spieses, while boiling rice make sure,rice half done. Add 3 tbsp oil in pot, add marinated chicken in hot oil and stir it well. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add half done Basmati rice. Add saffron milk. Add fried onions, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves. seal pot with a lid and with the help of dough. let it cook for 20 minutes on low flame..
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions.