Dragon Fruit Jelly or Pudding. Stir until sugar & gelatin completely dissolve. Then stir blended dragon fruit puree into the jelly mixture. And then chill in a fridge.
A vegetarian form can be made from seaweed. Dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya or pitaya, is a fruit from a cactus family that is usually found in Southeast Asia, Australia, and the United States. If you love eating pudding, you'll surely love this dragon fruit pudding version. You can have Dragon Fruit Jelly or Pudding using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Jelly or Pudding
- It’s 2 of dragon fruits.
- It’s 1 box of gelatin powder.
- You need Half of cup fresh milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of condensed milk.
The dragon fruit flesh has sweet taste though it has grainy texture because of the seeds on it. In a pan add sugar,cornflour, milk, coconut milk, cream and boil it on a medium flame until it becomes thick and add dragon fruit puree and strawberry crush. Divide the dragon fruit in the base of the serving glasses/bowls and pour over the litchi jelly mixture. Once the jelly is firm and pretty set, divide the strawberries over the set litchi jelly.
Dragon Fruit Jelly or Pudding instructions
- In a container scoop out the dragon fruit then mash it using spoon.Add fresh milk and condensed milk.Mix together..
- Then pour gelatin in a cuo with a warm water then.pour over the mixture.Keep mixing then cook and let it boil.Then set aside to cool down.Cover with cling wrap. And put in the fridge to chill..
In plastic cups, layer pudding mix, remaining crushed cookies, and yellow and green jelly beans. Add a “mushrooom” or two made by sticking a round green jelly candy attached with icing to the cut end of an oblong jelly candy. Brite and Bubbly. orange juice, ice, dragon fruit, salt, tequila, lime juice, margarita mix. Dissolve the jelly powder in it. Add the rest of the cold water to it.