Healthy Breakfast Cookies. Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. Filled with nutrient-rich zucchini, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and oats, these breakfast cookies provide a healthy dose of veggies while tasting like dessert. Tip: Use agave or honey instead.
Talk about a powerhouse of superfoods! These easy protein cookies are a good grab-and-go breakfast. Packed with kids' favorite ingredients like peanut butter and chocolate chips, they're great for families to have for a quick breakfast! You can cook Healthy Breakfast Cookies using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 Cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Canola Oil (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Milk.
- You need 1 TSP of Honey.
- You need 2 TBSP of Cocoa Powder (optional).
- It’s of Add-ons.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Dried Berries (Optional).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Walnut (Broken down in small peices).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Multigrain Oats (of your choice).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Granola with nuts and berries.
Even though they're packed with nutrients and are gluten-free, the bites aren't the brick-like cookies you'd get at lunch in elementary school. Oprah's Healthy Sugar Free Apple Oat Breakfast Cookies – he secret to these sugar free cookies is natural sugar from apples, bananas and raisins. In addition to being free of refined sugar these wholesome breakfast cookies are low calorie, low fat, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, vegan and most importantly they taste great. A HEALTHY BREAKFAST THAT KEEPS YOU FULLER FOR LONGER!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies instructions
- Mix all dry Ingredients together and keep it aside till you prepare wet mixture.
- Mix all wet ingredients till the sugar is dissolved using a hand mixer..
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients mixture. If you fill it's too dry them you may add little more milk. Add the add-ons and mix the dough.
- Make small cookie rounds from dough and place them on the baking tray lined with baking paper. Gently press them into a desired size and shape.
- Add small peices of dried prunes on the top for garnishing. You can also add chocochips if you desire..
- Pre-heat the microwave at 180°C and then bake at 180°C for 12 mins.
- Serve with milk or tea! Dunk it into your milk to enjoy even more :).
One cookie is like having one of those quick oatmeal sachets topped with dried fruit. Rolled oats have a low GI so they keep your fuller for longer, the nuts provide protein and the dried fruit provides fibre and natural sweetness. These cookies are made with old-fashioned oats, unsweetened coconut and a variety of other healthy ingredients. They're hearty, nutritious, and they boast big flavors like strawberry, pumpkin, key lime, peanut butter and more! All of these yummy variations are gluten-free and refined-sugar free.