Hyderabadi vegetable biryani.
You can cook Hyderabadi vegetable biryani using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi vegetable biryani
- Prepare 1-2 cup of Length wise Cut veggies like carrot, beans, potato, capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of big onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Chopped mint and coriander.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 3 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1 spoon of biryani masala powder(dry roast two spoon dhsnia, one spoon each jeera, shahjeera, pepper, three cloves, three cardamum, one black cardamum, bay leaf and quarter nutme and powder).
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Kesar water.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 2 cups of basmati rice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
Hyderabadi vegetable biryani step by step
- Fry the sliced onion with salt and fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat two spoon oil add half spoon each of shahjeera, jeera, few cloves, cardamum, slit green chillies, onion, salt, ginger garlic paste and saute. Add veggies and saute.
- Add one spoon chilli powder and half spoon biryani masala, one cup curd and mix. Cook till half done.
- Mean while cook two cups of siaked basumati rice along with little salt till 75% done. Spread one layer veggie mixture, followed by mint coriander, fried onion and cooked rice..
- See that top layer is that of rice.. garnish with kesar water and fried onion. Cook till done.
- Serve with tomato masala, mirchi ka salan and raita.