Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
You can have Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
- Prepare of boneless chicken.
- Prepare of chicken leg.
- It’s of Hyderabadi chicken masala.
- You need of as taste salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of red chilli.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of chopped ginger.
- You need of onion grated.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- You need of rice.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of chopped green fresh coriander.
- You need of oil.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani step by step
- Take a rice washed and soaked at half an hour..
- Take a chicken pcs washed and keep a side..
- Take a wok add oil then oil heat add garlic saute then add onion and ginger saute till golden brown then add all dry masala,tomato puree and Hyderabadi chicken masala mix..
- Then add washed chicken pcs mix and roast at 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes then add washed and soaked rice mix and add water mix and cook at slow heat..
- After cook garnish coriander and sliced onion..