Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack. Bafauri is an easy-to-make chana dal dish. Cooking lentils in a steamer makes it a healthy Indian evening snack. Try this vegan Indian snack recipe from the Bhojpuri cuisine today!
Made in a idli stand, without eno Using an electric steamer with a rice bowl (e.g. Oster brand), fill the water reservoir to the “max” or “full” line. Assemble your steamer for cooking rice per the directions on the steamer. You can cook Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1.5 cup of chana dal.
- It’s As per taste of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 half of cup coriander.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Carom seeds/ Ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
This healthy red lentil curry recipe has a rich flavor and complexity that tastes like it takes hours to prepare. Butternut squash and coconut milk combine with the lentils to make a hearty vegetarian dish. Serve with brown rice or naan bread. As always, vegans are the most creative with recipes, especially when it comes to adding protein packed items like steamed lentils!
Bafauri-Healthy Steamed lentil snack step by step
- Rinse dal with water and Soak for 5 hours..
- Drain and grind to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped onions, chillies, ginger garlic paste, coriander and spices..
- Now add oil and water as required to the mixture to make a thick batter..
- Now steam as we steam idlis in a stand for 20 mins on low flame.
- Serve hot.
I've reviewed the red lentil pasta previously, which is also a great way to get some protein. But these are just straight lentils with a little salt and spices. Melissa's Steamed Lentils are a very good source of dietary fiber, protein, and folic acid, and they are preservative-free. You'll find Melissa's Steamed Lentils very easy to use in appetizers, salads, grain dishes, casseroles, and hearty soups, served hot or cold. #Vegetarian #LentilDumplings #TraditionalRecipeNuchinna Unde, Nuchinunde, Nucchina Unde, Nuchinunde Recipe, Steamed Lentil Dumplings, Low Carb Recipe, Majji. Lentils are edible seeds from the legume family.