Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack. Pass a toothpick through each cherry tomato half and prick them over each bread-palak tikki. The palak tikkis taste superb when served with green spicy coriander chutney on a rainy day. palak cutlet recipe spinach potato cutlet with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and interesting deep fried snack recipe made with spinach leaves and paneer cubes. the recipe is very similar to any cutlet recipe but has generous amount of palak puree with grated paneer. it can be easily served as evening snack or as a side dish to any meal and does not require any.
Toast can be a high-protein snack to enjoy morning, noon, and night, says Shaw. “Using your favorite whole grain toast as a base, mix a little. Edamame – Edamame beans are super nutritious and healthy as well. Combine all the ingredients including the prepared paste in a bowl and mix well. You can have Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach leaves, blanched.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, boiled and grated.
- It’s 6 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 2 of green chili chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of boiled corn.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s as required of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s A few of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- You need 2-3 of cheese slices.
- You need 2 tsp of pomegranate.
Heat the mustard oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour from both sides. This creamy high-protein shake will keep you satisfied for hours and tastes like a chocolate-peanut butter banana milkshake. You don't even need to add protein powder, thanks to the naturally occurring protein in the soymilk, Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Corn Palak Ki Tikki Recipe – About Corn Palak Ki Tikki Recipe: A delectable evening snack, that is tasty and healthy and an easy way to make the kids eat spinach and corn if they do not like it.
Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack instructions
- Place a small cutter over bread slices and cut small rounds..
- With the left out and remaining bread make breadcrumbs by grinding in a mixer..
- Grind the spinach in a grinder and put it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add spinach, grated potato, breadcrumbs, corn, salt as per taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and chat masala and mix with hand..
- Shape the mixture into small round tikkies..
- Heat a pan and roast the pieces of bread without adding oil..
- Now Heat oil and Place the Tikki on the pan and shallow-fry it, once tikkies are fried switch off the flame..
- Cut lettuce leaves and cheese into small squares. Line up the bread roundels on the table, Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of, Tikki, lettuce leaves, and cheese one by one..
- Take one toothpick and insert the corn and pomegranate and pierce a toothpick through all the layers..
- Our palak tikki is ready.
Whether smoky, peppery, or flavored with soy sauce, beef jerky is an easy, on-the-go protein solution. Top it with peanut butter, grape jelly, peanuts and fresh grapes, and you have a sweet combination that will stop afternoon hunger in its tracks. (And you won't miss the bread!) Photo and recipe: Gina Homolka / SkinnyTaste To help you make the most of it, we have the corn and palak tikki recipe from NDTV Food's YouTube channel that is super quick and easy to prepare at home. In the recipe, blanched palak, corn boiled in milk and grated, are combined with paneer, potato, cornflour, coriander leaves along with a host of spices and chillies to make a thick dough. Grease your fingers with oil and flatten the Tikki mixture and shape them a little. Grease and preheat a skillet on medium heat.