Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack. Great recipe for Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack. I wanted to eat ochazuke, but rice has a lot of calories, so I wondered how it would taste with tofu instead. The light taste of the tofu really works!
Belief that eating is necessary to be able to sleep. We all know to well that eating late at night getting the midnight munchies is a sure recipe for disaster when it comes to diet and exercise. Pour over some hot water or green Making the wrong late-night snack choices can add to your weight and subtract from your sleep, and no one wants all that serious trouble to come from a momentary lapse, or two, in hunger weakness.… Plus, late-night snacking can be dangerous because of the kinds of foods people tend to eat at night – like chips, cookies, and other unhealthy items. You can cook Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack
- It’s 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 1 of Ochazuke mix.
- You need 1 of Hot water (or green tea).
- It’s 1 of ◎ Umeboshi, mitsuba, green onion, wasabi etc..
Nancy Clark, author of Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook , says that eating at night is perfectly okay – and even recommended – as long as you're really hungry. Beef Jerky, you've met your match. This baked tofu bar isn't your flavorless, unappealing messy block of tofu. Rather, this portable snack comes in tasty varieties like Orange Teriyaki and Hickory Smoke.
Healthy Tofu Ochazuke for a Diet or a Late Night Snack instructions
- Remove the tofu from the pack and place in a rice bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes..
- Once the tofu is warm, sprinkle the ochazuke mix. Pour over some hot water or green tea..
- Break the tofu roughly into small pieces with a spoon and eat. You can add whatever toppings you prefer!.
- The 3 x 150 g blocks of silken tofu are cheap, so I make this often. If using a normal block of tofu, just use whatever amount you want!.
Muffin (avoid bran and chocolate muffins, as well as ones with nuts) Rice cakes. Some high sugar snacks help boost calorie intake and may be recommended if you are losing weight due to a poor appetite. What to serve with Ochazuke Ochazuke is one of those rare dishes that can be the substantial final course of a meal of otherwise small plates at an izakaya – or a stand alone easy late night snack. And if you're doing the midnight snack thing, salmon or ume ochazuke is definitely a healthier choice than (admittedly delicious) bowl noodles. Pour the tea over the rice, and let stand to warm the rice for a couple of minutes.