Healthy masala moong papad. The recipe of Veg Masala papad can be a preferred choice for snacks. It's a simple, quick-to-cook, lip-smacking veg appetizer even for healthier late-night cravings. Intake of Deep-fried foodstuff is not good for health, so the inclination will be for roasted one.
But you can use moong dal papad or mix of urad and moong dal papad as well. If your tomatoes are too juicy. then discard the seeds and then chop. To make masala papad, deep fry the papad and sprinkle chopped onion, tomatoes, coriander, salt, chilli and chaat masala. You can have Healthy masala moong papad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy masala moong papad
- It’s 10 of Moong papad.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 bowl of Coriander leaves finely chopped (optional).
- It’s 1 bowl of sev.
- You need 4 Tsp of chaat masala.
This is one favourite snack for the people who drink as it acts as spicy nibble too. My hubby will always ask for masala papad on the side when is having his whisky. Except for papad, mix the remaining ingredients (onion, tomato, cooking oil, coriander, salt, dry peanuts, black pepper, and chat masala/chicken masala) in a bowl together. We can even add some green pepper or red chilly powder to make the masala spicy.
Healthy masala moong papad step by step
- First break moong papad in 4peices.
- Then pour oil in pan and heat it at high flame and then slow down. Add one by one papad and fry it….
- When you complete your frying….. Prepare your toppings separately…. As follows in photo…..
- Add first chopped onions +cabbage on papad, then sprinkle chaat masala, then optionals like tomatoes and Coriander if you want and lastly zero sev…….. Your instant, healthy, and delicious starter is ready to serve…I didn't added the optional ingredients, even though it tasted great. If you want you can add it..
After mixing them, check the salt for your taste. Masala papad recipe with step by step photos – Masala papad is an easy to prepare tasty starter snack of crisp fried papads topped with a masala filling of onions, tomatoes and spices. It happens to be one of the starters we order when we go to dine out, which is a rare occurrence. You could use any big sized papad like masala papad, urad dal papad, moong dal papad or kalimirch papad for this recipe. Now you could deep fry the papad or shallow fry.