Hyderabadi biryani in kacchi biryani style.
You can have Hyderabadi biryani in kacchi biryani style using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi biryani in kacchi biryani style
- Prepare 1.5 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 kg of basmati rice.
- Prepare 200 gm of curd.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of separated mint leaves.
- It’s 15 pieces of chopped green chillies.
- You need 250 gm of refine oil.
- It’s 250 gm of slice onion.
- It’s 10 piece of green cardamon.
- Prepare 10 piece of clove.
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shah zeera(cumin seeds).
- You need 2 piece of star anise.
- You need 2 piece of mace.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
Hyderabadi biryani in kacchi biryani style instructions
- FOR CHICKEN MARINATION- first wash chicken properly and mix salt,ginger garlic paste,all spices,lemon juice and beaten curd and mix them all by hand properly..
- Next heat the oil and fry onion till crisp brown take it out,next make green cardamon,mace and staranise powder and then add this powder and other whole garam masala and fried onion, chopped mint, coriander leaves and chillies and half of the left oil to chicken now again mix them and keep for 1hr..
- Wash the rice and allow for soaking for at least half hour.aftr that boil rice by 50% add salt as per your taste or by adding 4tsp full salt.next strain the rice..
- Peel off the potatoes and cut into two halves,then boil in cooker just for 5min by adding salt and food colour.
- Now take a pot first put all marinated chicken and 1/2glass water then add boiled rice nicely and next add rest of the oil in circle way add 500ml hot water in same way.next add food colour and just spread some chillies and mint on top and can arrange potatoes like in pic.then cover the lid use kneaded atta for complete closing of lid.then cook for 6_7min at high flame then cook more for 25min at low flame by placing tawa below the pot.the delicious biryani is ready..
- Serve hot with salad and raita..