Spring Summer Salad. Strawberries and spinach are delicious in the Spring, and tossed with other fresh ingredients, real bacon, and hard cooked eggs, they make a wonderful salad. Irresistible spring salad recipes go way beyond lettuce. A lemony-asparagus salad or zesty-dill potato salad are the perfect accompaniments to any backyard barbecue or summer grilling session, but they can also stand on their own as a filling side dish, main course, or even dessert.
Kalamata olives are traditional, but use any variety that strikes your fancy. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer dish! These salads would work great for a main dish or to bring with you to a summer party. You can cook Spring Summer Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring Summer Salad
- You need of Apple (Fuji or Shimla).
- You need of Oranges Sweet Lime Nagpur OR.
- Prepare of Lettuce Leaves roughly shredded.
- It’s of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Bell Pepper Yellow.
- It’s of Grapes (Black or Green).
- You need of Feta Cheese.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Cherry tomatos.
- You need of Basil Fresh.
Feel free to switch up the pasta shapes to any smaller pasta. You can swap them with gluten-free pastas if needed, or even increase the protein content by using a legume-based pasta! A few quick steps and a couple of your favorite ingredients will wow any spring party guest. Plus, many of our favorite spring salad recipes would pair beautifully with your Easter ham.
Spring Summer Salad step by step
- Chop all the fruits and vegges to roughly the same size..
- For the dressing: Add honey and lemon juice with a little bit of black pepper in a tea cup and stir well..
- Add all the fruits and vegges into the salad bowl and toss well while gently drizzling the homemade dressing..
- Crumble half the quantity of Feta cheese into the salad bowl and lightly toss it..
- Serve it in individual salad bowls and top with a little crumble of Feta and a basil leaf..
Beyond basic lettuce and dressing, we've added flavorful parings like shrimp and orzo, salmon and snap peas, and chicken and white beans. Serve your favorite spring veggies in these delicious spring salads. From a flavorful lunch salad to the perfect side dish, these light recipes are easy to make. Summer Tomato and Cucumber Salad This tomato and cucumber salad with fresh dill, spring onions and dressed with sour cream is as delicious as it is simple. Summer Melon Cous Cous Salad with Avocado, Grapes and Mint