Diet bhel. Jain Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. Since we do not eat Sprouted pulses, we usually soak them for a few hours and boil them and drain the water out. * Pulses include Moong, Moth Bean (Math), Black Chickpea (Kala Chana), Black Gram (Kala Urid) ABOUT Diet Bhel RECIPE Bhel or poha prepared from flattened rice, chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chili, salt sugar, roasted peanuts for crunchiness, lemon juice tastes awesome. It's healthy and best option for morning breakfast or evening snack.
Diet Bhel is made from puffed rice and gluten-free grains that are rich in vitamin B. The other ingredients like onion, tomato, potato, and raw mango, are rich in essential minerals. Product description Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. You can have Diet bhel using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet bhel
- It’s 2 of cups puffed rice roasted.
- It’s 1 of cup onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cup tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber chopped.
- You need of Handful green coriander chopped.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5-7 of black raisins.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- It’s of to taste Black pepper.
- You need 1 of spoon sev namkeen.
It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. Raw mango This sweet and sour fruit adds a zing to your bhel. It contains vitamin A and vitamin C and works great for refreshing you from the heat and preventing sun strokes. Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel.
Diet bhel step by step
- Take puffed rice.
- Add onion,tomatoes,cucumber,green chillies lemon juice and raisins..
- Add salt and pepper and mix namkeen sav…
- Add all togather.Serve as diet breakfast or tea time snack.
It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. The concept of healthy eating is still alien to most of us. So, when we get hungry in the course of the day, we tend to reach for something sweet, fatty or s. Weight * Diet Bhel is specially processed for health-conscious people as it is high on nutrition. Crisp, light to eat, and low on cholesterol, munch on it guilt-free.