Plao (rice with lamb).
You can have Plao (rice with lamb) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plao (rice with lamb)
- You need 1 kg of Lamb with the bone.
- Prepare 2 glass of rice (300ml).
- You need 5 glass of of water (300ml/glass).
- You need 2 of Medium Bombay onion.
- It’s 1 tbs of Cloves.
- It’s 1 tbs of papercorn.
- Prepare 3 pcs of bayleaves.
- You need 2 of sticks cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of finger ginger make paste.
- Prepare 1 of finger ginger (chop).
- You need of whole cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of whole garlic (no peel).
- It’s 1 of tea spoon cumin seeds.
- You need 2 pcs of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbs of corriender seeds.
- Prepare of salt.
Plao (rice with lamb) step by step
- Boiled 1kg lamb with 5glass of water, 1whole cloves of garlic (no peel), 1finger ginger (chop), 3tbs corriender seeds, Until the lamb get tender, Separate the broth n the meat, And set aside.
- Saute (garam masala) olive oil, bombay onion chop, 1tbs Cloves, 1tbs Papercorn, 3pcs Bayleaves, 2 Cinnamon sticks, When the onion get brown Then put lamb, 3tbs yogurt, and ginger garlic paste. When u see the oil surface its time to add the broth and rice. Wait until bubbling And put slow the stove. Cook 35mins.